Sunday, January 27, 2019

Scripture Sunday Roman 8:38-39

Roman 8:38-39
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ our Lord.


I chose this verse because I found out yesterday that my coworker (Bill)'s mother had passed away.  While I sometimes didn't enjoy working with Bill because of his negative attitude, I respected him and always felt sympathy for him.  For the past year as his mom was regressing health wise he would go to visit her and sit by her bed talking to her.  Bill and I also would discuss baseball cards and sports weekly.  He hasn't collected cards since the junk wax era and constantly would talk about how many 1990 Upper Deck Juan Gonzalez rookie cards he had and how he had wished he held onto them along with all his 85 Clemens cards.

All week long I will be showing off Andrew McCutchen 1/1 cards exclusively in Giants uniforms.
Today I chose an online exclusive Topps Mini Update Gold parallel.

No comments:

Post a Comment