Sunday, June 26, 2022

Experiment 626

I've been posting a bunch of my Allen & Ginter cards on Instagram lately and decided that since many people on IG are celebrating 626 day, I would show off a family of Allen & Ginter cards. 

626 day is named after Experiment 626 aka Stitch from Disney's Lilo & Stitch.  

For those that have seen it, there's a phrase Ohana means Family.

Here's my family of 2015 Allen & Ginter cards. 

Multiple different sizes and some very rare cards can be pictured here.

Above you see the mini mini (/2), the mini, the base, and the box topper.

Here are some close ups of the more rare cards
This is a mini rip card /15.  These are EXTREMELY RARE to find still in tact.
Inside could be a rare mini mini card /2 or a redemption for a Mini relic complete set.
Speaking of mini minis
Yeah, these are pretty rare AND TINY!!!
Look how small it is in my hand

I showed off the wood 1/1 mini yesterday, but here it is again.
This is the extended short print

Have you ever watched Lilo & Stitch? 

Do you have any rare Allen & Ginter cards in your collection? 

4 comments:

  1. Never saw Lilo & Stitch, no.

    I do have an A&G glossy 1/1 of Yoenis Cespedes, so I guess that counts as rare. Honestly it looks just like the base card to me except for the 1/1 stamp (and that it's still in its clear wrapper). Other than that, I've certainly got a fair number of relics, including a base 2018 relic of that Cutch fellow you keep mentioning, but "rare" is probably a big stretch for those.

    I don't think I had ever heard of, let alone seen, one of those A&G mini minis until this post. That's an interesting one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the movie a few times, but my kids never really liked it enough to watch it over and over. I have a few rare A&G cards, notably a Tino 1/1 mini glossy from 2019 A&G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watched the movie a long time ago... and pretty sure I've pulled one or two printing plates out of Ginter.

    ReplyDelete