Sunday, November 25, 2018

Scripture Sunday - Proverbs 15:18

With the holiday season fully upon us, it is important to remember to stay patient as the lack of patience and understanding can lead to a lack of trust and faith.

Proverbs 15:18
Hot tempers cause arguments, but patience brings peace.

To those that may feel I forgot about them for winning the #SaveTheBoobies #SaveSecondBase contest, I certainly did not.  Thank you for your patience as I have been working insane amounts of hours for the month of November and haven't had the chance to get to the post office.  Cards will ship next Monday.

Today's card may look familar and that is because I recently showed off the SSP Throwback Thursday version of it.

This however is the 5x7 gold version numbered to only 10 copies (see the bottom left corner).

If there is one area of my collection that is missing A LOT of cards, it is the 5x7 online exclusives.


3 comments:

  1. So cool and aggressive. If my memory doesn't fail me I saw similar sport logo here https://www.logaster.com/gallery/sports-logo/ or it was another site don't remember exactly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. It's certainly a long month for many. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete