Thursday, February 16, 2017

What's your high school picture look like?

Today in the world of Social Media it's Throwback Thursday. I find my newest Cutch to fit that perfectly.

I just got this 2017 Bowman Then & Now card which I won for $0.82.  I felt it was a worthy price to pay to add my 1,450th unique Cutch card to the collection.

The front of the card features Cutch virtually just out of high school having been drafted just a few month's prior to the card's release and comparing it to his current look.

The back of the card mentions both his Aflac Promotional Use Only card and his 2005 Bowman Draft card.

Here are the backs of the cards it references.

And here are the fronts of his first Bowman cards side by side.

In a future post I will show off some of the parallels I have of these. While I don't have any of the 1/1s I do have some of the lower numbered ones.

As a reminder, DON'T FORGET TO ENTER AND PIMP MY CONTEST.



1 comment:

  1. My high school photo...several lbs thinner and more hair. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete