Tuesday, September 17, 2019

New Home

There is something about Triple Threads printing plates that I love.  I have held off on buying lots more because of a mutual understanding I have with another Cutch collector. He likes them more than me so I target one of the parallels and go for all the colors.  In this case it's the "New Home" parallel.
I have a few other Triple Threads printing plate autographs I have snagged, but will show them off later in the year.  This particular example is AM4.
This post has been saved since January 2019, but knowing what I have saved to show in October I had to get this one posted.

Makes you wonder what else I have saved that I'm not showing off, right?

3 comments:

  1. Yes. October is one of my favorite months for many reasons. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you have in store. That being said... I like how you work with the other Cutch collector. Gotta imagine you're able to save each other a lot of money... instead of bidding against each other.

    ReplyDelete