Tuesday, February 16, 2021

I F'd Up

Yesterday's post was loaded with errors.  

I am ashamed and actually laughed aloud at some of my stupid mistakes. 

Thank you all for pointing out the errors!

U.S. History is not one of my strengths.

I F'd Up.  Plain and simple
Here is a partial scan of one of my more unique cards to show how embarrassing it is to F*** up.

It is a 1/1 Game worn jersey logo patch from Hits Memorabilia Royalty release.  I showed it off last year when discussing Florida reopening many tourist attractions as the Coronavirus Pandemic was destroying the economy in the state. 

Unfortunately the card I am using to emphasize the letter F also has an error on it.

If you recognize the FL logo as being a sleeve patch from the Florida Grapefruit League, you are correct.  Grapefruit League games are played beginning in February and end in March.  Therefore it isn't possible that a Florida Spring Training patch would be worn on April 29th, 2016.

The card like my history knowledge is FLawed.

4 comments:

  1. Making mistakes is part of being a blogger. Considering you Cutch collection grades out at an A+... overall you're doing pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you have fun when you mess up. Nobody is perfect and never will be, but the key is having a good attitude when you do screw up. The ability to laugh at yourself is something I have always considered one of the better traits in people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave you quite a bit of history on the coinage...I am also a coin collector.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That relic is only one vertical line away from "FU"!

    ReplyDelete