Thursday, November 9, 2017

A New Cornerstone in the Collection 1/1 Auto & Button

I love bad puns

Hits Memorabilia released one of their latest series, Cornerstones, and they have made some even more beautiful cards.

The latest 1/1 for my collection features a button from a 2016 Spring Training Game that he hit a HomeRun in addition to a Panini sticker autograph.

The card is encapsulated in a One touch for protection along with a tamper proof sticker on top.

There have been awesome looking Hits Memorabilia cards released with Cutch, but unfortunately like Topps they all feature the same image of Cutch's back to avoid copyright infringements.

4 comments:

  1. That is a very cool card indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I love button cards. Maybe I'll own one some day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card. I'm still looking to one day add a button card to one of my collections.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Panic button. Oh wait Panini, well they do make collectors panic.

    ReplyDelete