Saturday, June 30, 2018

First Look: 2018 Triple Threads

The late summer previews are starting to flood in with more Cutch cards being previewed in his new SF Giants gear.

Similar to other preview posts I will show off the Cutch card shown and will make a prediction if I add it to my collection.

The 2018 Triple Threads card shown for Cutch in the preview is the 1/1 Ruby parallel.  To date I only have 1 Ruby in my PC of Cutch who will be making his 9th year in the release.  The Rubys as you can imagine based on the fact they are 1/1s are extremely tough to get.  If the card hits the secondary market for a reasonable price I will likely pick it up.

I like the design for this year's look, but it has too many similarities to a flagship design for me.

2 comments:

  1. IMO, this is the nicest looking Triple Threads set yet. I'll have to pick up some Red Sox singles on COMC.

    Good luck catching the Cutch ruby!

    ReplyDelete