Friday, August 10, 2018

Topps Heritage is Awesome!

I was looking at some of my non Cutch cards the other day as I try to organize my collection better.  I realized that I should pick up some more Pirates Heritage cards (especially the certified autographs of the players from the 50s and 60s).

I haven't been buying much in terms of cards recently, but there was an eBay promo a few days ago for 15% off a purchase of $25 or more.

I used the code to grab an awesome addition to the Pirates and Cutch Heritage collection.  Expect me to show it off sometime next week when it arrives.

Until that card shows up, here is an awesome box topper relic I have that I completely forgot I owned.
This oversized extremely rare, hand numbered, box topper features a very boring grey swatch.  I haven't seen one of these pop up for nearly 2 years. 

The 2013 card highlights Cutch's multi homer efforts in consecutive days.

4 comments:

  1. Didn't realize they made a box topper relic set of 64T Giants. Might need to see if I can find one or two for my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these rare box toppers are impossible to find, they hit a PC and never surface

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen that particular box topper before. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete