Friday, July 19, 2019

Allen & Ginter Collection pt2 Relics, Silks, and Autos


I could show off some low numbered autographs to kick start "the hits" portion of my Ginter Week, but I think this card and the multiple jersey relic patterns I have of it shows off my A&G fandom nicely.
With that out of the way, let's move on to some of the BIGGER hits, the booklets.
I have a pair of these booklets that clearly form the front breastplate P on a Pirates black alternate jersey. They come with sticker autographs and are numbered to only 10 copies.

This 1/1 card is just ridiculous. Not only does it feature a great bat barrel nameplate of Cutch, but it also has a Nameplate of Pedro Alvarez from his 2009 Futures Game jersey as pictured in the images below.

Continuing with the autographs
This 2010 autograph is a second year auto of Cutch that is one of the first McCutchen autographs I added to my collection.
The 2012 base autograph and red ink numbered to 10 copies.

2018 Silk Collection
2017 Silk Collection
For those of you who don't have a silk collection card in your collection, I included a scan of what one of the backs looks like.
2016 Silk Collection

2015 Silk Collection
Here are the rest of my relic cards found in Allen & Ginter.











5 comments:

  1. I love all of this. AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sick stuff dude. By the way... that 2010 Cutch auto was one the first Cutch autograph I ever added to my collection too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bat barrel card is so gorgeous. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    Are you looking for a legit loan?
    Have you been refused by your banks?
    You need money for one reason or another.
    You are sincere and honest
    You need a loan to pay off your debts, bills or
    carry out a project? You always have an opportunity.
    More worryingly, we offer loans from €3,000,
    fast and reliable, with an annual interest rate of 2%. We are reliable If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact us(2%) For immediate response (Whats App) number:+917310847059 sumitihomelend@gmail.com Mr. Sumiti

    ReplyDelete