Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Testing testing testing

Hey guys.  I am working on a website to fully show off my Cutch collection.   With his departure from Pittsburgh, I will not be as recklessly aggressive in purchasing cardboard of my favorite athlete. 

Besides a bunch of  Just Minors autos, overpriced 1/1s, and a few color chrome parallels there's not much I am missing. 

I will still be posting here daily as often as possible and at Chasing3000cards a few times a week.  However, I want something easy for me to view my cardboard digitally without going through and trying to find a picture from a post 2 years ago.  Thus I am creating my own website to act as a digital library. 

Here is a screenshot of a quick layout I put together.

You will be able to view the cards by year by selecting more.

I'm hoping to have it fully operational by the All-star break. There will be a brief history on main page about my collection and why I'm Collecting Cutch.  I will also add a link to this blog.

What are some things that you would like to see? 

Again this is all in the preliminary stages. 

5 comments:

  1. Very cool. I had a lot of fun building a webpage for my collection. Hope you have a lot of fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see all these Cutch cards in one place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome. What program or web service are you using. I like the idea of having a easy to use digital library. Which blogger is not.

    ReplyDelete