Saturday, August 15, 2020

Ring the Bell, it's feeding time

Saturday mornings for me when I was younger were all about the cartoons.  

Even on Shark Week, I can represent a cartoon inspired Cutch Cameo card.
2019 Donruss had half a dozen emoji parallels on their borders.  Among them were fire, 100%, #1, and Baby Shark.  

Baby Shark was a viral video that caught the world by storm in 2019 and Donruss capitalized on it in 2020.

The back of this Josh Bell baby shark parallel has an Andrew McCutchen name cameo.

This concludes my Shark Week event.  I try to do this event every even year so I will see you again in 2022, unless there's more excitement for it in the future.  

3 comments:

  1. The baby shark songs are funny.

    Thanks for this week, the posts were fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for not putting the YT video of that song. I would have been forced to click it and that song would get stuck in my head all day.

    ReplyDelete