Saturday, June 15, 2019

3 out of 4 ain't bad

A few days ago I showed a trio of 1/1 printing plates from the 2012 Archives Cloth Sticker insert.  While sorting through my 99 printing plates I realized I had a few other partial rainbows that I have never shown off before. 

I only have one true complete printing plate rainbow where I have all 4 plates used to create the card.  I also 4 sets where I have 3 of the plates. 

I showed the cloth sticker trio plates here.

And waaaaaay back when I showed another trio of Allen & Ginter plates when I was missing Mandy Moore "like candy" as part of my Save Second Base event.

Here are the other two sets I am trying to complete.
2016 Bowman Chrome missing black plate
2015 Topps League Leaders missing black plate



2 comments:

  1. Dang. 3 out of 4 is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to complete a printing plate rainbow seems like it might be a bit on the frustrating side, but I guess being a supercollector, you're kind of obligated to chase such things.

    ReplyDelete