Tuesday, June 4, 2019

CARDBOARD Gifts From Gavin (Baseball Card Breakdown)

I had to use the word cardboard in this title to see if I can get some more views.

Gavin of Baseball Card Breakdown sent me a trade package for some 12/25 cards I sent him.

Among them are a pair of Andrew McCutchen cards I needed for the PC.

A pair of Jack Wilson, the most underappreciated defensive shortstop of the 2000s, along with a purple Adam Frazier purple Chronicles parallel and a card of the Mayor, Sean Casey.

And to wrap things up a sweet purple parallel of Mitch Keller, Kevin Newman, and Austin Meadows.

6 comments:

  1. Glad you like and thanks again for the trade.

    Man, I need to spend a little more time on my note penmanship.. took even myself a moment to figure out what I was trying to say. LOL

    btw, so majorly bummed to hear the Cutch news today. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did the "CARDBOARD" experiment work for you? Any bump in views? Sorry to hear about Cutch. Immediately thought of you when I saw the news on ESPN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked Jack Wilson when he was with the Mariners, I don't think I ever saw him play for anybody else though.

    ReplyDelete