Wednesday, June 10, 2020

It's Draft Day

Were it not for COVID and labor disputes, the MLB would be nearing the halfway point of the season.  As it stands, fans will be lucky to get a half season this year.

Instead of the traditional MLB draft with 40 rounds, teams will only get 5 rounds this year. 

The MLB draft is going to be live on the MLB Network and ESPN tonight at 7pm. 

I have quite a few of Andrew McCutchen's 2005 Draft Pick card from 2005 Updates.

I am always looking to add more, but like to get them for around $3 per card. 

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I've seen his draft pick card. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Really nice collection there. Good luck building it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool spread of Cutch rookies. I'm doing something similar with 2019 Topps Laureano rookies. Just buying them up whenever I see them super cheap. I guess the difference is your guy is a bonafide star... while Laureano's future is to be determined.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't seen that one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete