Monday, July 13, 2020

A Legendary Debut

Orange parallels make for interesting looking cards.
 The black parallel numbered 1/1 would be my top choice, but I liked this 2019 Inception orange parallel numbered to 10 copies enough to pick it up last year.
This is 1 of about 40+ autographs of Cutch that I haven't catalogued or shown off yet.  Yup, you read that correctly.

 I am considering making a YouTube collection channel to show off because I think it would be easier to say words and show cards under a light instead of scanning and typing.  Would you follow me on YouTube to view my collection?


4 comments:

  1. I'm just a "reading" guy, not a "watching YouTube" guy. I usually read the blogs with something on--maybe a game, maybe TV news, maybe music. I rarely watch hobby-related videos.

    But I'm putting the emphasis on "I", because I'm sure there are a lot of people who are the opposite. You should do what gives you more satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t follow YT card people, but I’d make a note to follow your channel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would depend. There are so many card channels on YouTube, I tend to stay away from the ones that just show off their latest cards. In fact, I unsubscribed to over 200 channels and now focus on the ones who talk about individual cards or tell their hobby stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer blogs over YouTube myself. That being said I could probably be convinced to "like and subscribe" your channel!

    ReplyDelete