Monday, November 16, 2020

A Rare Bunt

Remember when Topps was trying so hard to get fans to join their Bunt app that they produced physical cards with EXTREMELY LIMITED PRINT RUNS to entice fans to get extra Bunt points for their app?

Well, I certainly don't.  Then again I never had any interest in digital cards either.  I like to hold my cards in person.


This is a 2015 Topps Bunt Crossover cards with a print run of only 25 copies. 
Mine is still unscratched.

One is currently for sale on eBay with a Buy-It-Now of $250 or best offer. The seller is another McCutchen collector so I think he is aware of how rare it is and is hoping that he can get myself or one of the other Cutch collectors to get into a war of adding this rare card to the collection.

I don't have a need for another one though amd don't play Bunt so I have no desire for that price point.

Prices on these types of cards are all over the place from the $5 DJ LeMahieu to the $291 Dee Gordon.


4 comments:

  1. I vaguely remember trying to do the Bunt thing but then I thought, "Digital cards are stupid". I'm glad that you were able to get this for your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t remember these at all! Pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find digital cards intriguing... but this is coming from a guy who doesn't mind collecting 1991 Fleer baseball. I guess what I'm saying is... if it has to do with trading cards... I can find a way to be interested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I play the Bunt app, but haven't spent any money on it. In a pinch it's fun to "open" packs, and it's still fun to trade with others. Occasionally they do some cool designs. But as far as replacing real cards, it's not the same by a long shot.

    ReplyDelete