Friday, November 20, 2020

The Uncle Larry Collection

I have gotten a few items relating to the famous 2020 Topps card and have shown them off over the past few months.

Here is the complete collection.
11x14 Topps cards, 5x7 gold Topps card, 2 of the SP photo variant, a BGS authenticated autograph with inscription "Sat. Night Special", 4 sketch cards, and a 16x20 photo authenticated by Hunts Auctions.
The most recent addition is the bobblehead which I preordered back in August. The post got the attention of Cutch evidently because when I woke up this morning, I had this on my phone
That is pretty awesome and shows how humble and fan friendly he is. If you read this, thanks for following me back Cutch.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the follow!

    That sub collection is awesome! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we ever get to go to a card show again would be cool to meet up again. Had a great time meeting Cutch with you last time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet collection... and that's flippin' awesome that your favorite player is following you.

    ReplyDelete