Thursday, November 12, 2020

Where's that haystack?

2020 Topps Update has been out for a bit over a week now and I have to admit, I am shocked by how few parallels have hit the market for 2020 U-266
That's Andrew McCutchen's 2020 Topps Update card which looks back on his 2013 All-Star Game.

So far I have only received the gold foil parallel.
These fall roughly 1 in every 2 Hobby Jumbo packs and are exclusive to Hobby Jumbo packs.  I will be looking for all the other parallels to build towards a rainbow.

I like the look of this card and really want to add any of these dreadlock, Pirates, perennial MVP contender era McCutchen cards to my PC.  Keep your eyes out because as of now they feel like a needle in a haystack trying to locate.

Only 1 of the 50 pink parallels has hit eBay with a Buy-It-Now of $50.  Hmmmm HELL NO!!!

0 of the 99 Vintage Stocks have appeared on eBay

0 of the 25 Camo have appeared on eBay

0 of the 1/1 printing plates have appeared on eBay.

Where are all the breakers pulling these cards? What the heck is going on here?


4 comments:

  1. People hoarding boxes? Hopefully they start popping up for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if Topps produced a lot less of update this year - it is odd an update set for a 60 game season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My buddy pulled his cloth patch card, it's pretty sweet, but you already knew that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you need the red target parallel of this card? let me know - gcrlATcomcastDOTnet. maybe worth a trade?

    ReplyDelete