Tuesday, November 10, 2020

The Private Signing Purchases

Back in October there was a private signing for Andrew McCutchen put on by Zac Signings and associated with Hunt Auctions.  I jumped at the chance to add some more autographs to the collection.
Zac was awesome to work with
and took pictures of each item being signed during the process.
Here are the closeups of the items I got signed

These are the Pirates related items.
A personalized replica full size helmet
A 2015 MLB All Star Game ball with inscription 1st All Star Game Home Run
A 16x20 photo of Cutch jumping over JT Realmuto
A 2013 MLB The Show Videogame for PS3 with 2013 NL MVP inscription

I will eventually get the 16x20 leaping photo framed along with this, my lone Phillies addition.
The most popular SP flagship card of 2020 in a 16x20 format.



7 comments:

  1. Sweet additions to your Cutch collection! That Phillies 16x20 is awesome. But my favorite is the helmet. Such a cool display piece. How much does Cutch typically sign for balls and bigger items like bats?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. That's not bad. I'm a bat guy. Maybe one day I'll look into getting a signed bat.

      Delete
  3. Oh wow. That's righteous stuff there. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a little depressing to see folks having to wear masks during a private signing. I guess on the plus side though, when looking back, you'll never trouble trying to remember what year these authentication photos are from.

    ReplyDelete