Friday, November 13, 2020

The Channel is Phil's Pulls

What's up everyone?

His name is Phil. 
The channel is Phil's Pulls
In case you are unfamiliar, Phil Hughes, a former top pitching prospect for the New York Yankees collects baseball cards and has a YouTube Channel.
I have a pair of Phil Hughes/Andrew McCutchen printing plates that were never released from Just Minors in 2006.

It should also be noted that the former World Series Champion also sold me a very special 1/1!

My 4th superfractor of my other main PC guy, Charlie Morton.
Phil sent this card in record time, receiving it only 2 days after payment was made.  Thanks Phil!


I had some packages go out today to the following zip codes 07044, 95119, 36618, 46516, 62450.
Elliptical Man, please email me your address to collect your prizes.

5 comments:

  1. It's kinda cool that you have cards that a MLB pitcher once pulled and held in his hand. I think I was subscribed to him a few months ago, but over the summer I streamlined my subscriptions and narrowed things down to a handful of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Morton card.

    Good Job. 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool that you can acquire cards of a an all-star pitcher from an all-star pitcher. The Morton superfractor looks like it's traveling through hyperspace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s awesome! I don’t watch his videos much, but I like his involvement with cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's sweet man! I knew he collected but didn't know he did videos. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete