Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Give Me Ideas

In the past I have reached out to try and connect a random thought to an Andrew McCutchen card I own.  I've done this with everything from chimichangas, butterscotch pudding and quotes from Elf, with my favorite of that group being "Six Inch Ribbon Curls"

Give me some ideas to write about.

If not, I'll be forced to show cards like this
I am sure not everyone wants to read about a triple patch card of three Philadelphia Phillies.  I mean it does have the 2013 and 2015 NL MVPs on it and it is numbered to only 9 copies.  The foil pops brightly and the patch on the Cutch portion has nice color breaks, but who wants to read about the Phillies? Anyone? 

If you don't want to read about upper middle tier cards like the above 2020 Triple Threads card, leave a comment below something you want me to relate to something in my collection.  

I will choose a comment at random and if you can stump me, you will win a random prize.

Let's keep it PG13 by the way. 

7 comments:

  1. Mountain Dew
    coffee
    a movie
    a TV show
    China

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calculus
    Pterodactyl
    Windmills
    Roller Coasters
    Street Sweepers

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parent/Teacher conferences (just wrapped up day 1 of 3 days in a row of conferences).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanksgiving spread
    Christmas songs
    Boogers
    Cows
    Lysol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used a random word generator and got these:
    multimedia
    accent
    belief
    race
    carriage

    I guess you've already covered belief with your Scripture Sunday posts though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Celebrity babes
    Dead sports franchises
    obscure soft drinks
    classic cars

    ReplyDelete
  7. All great choices. I'll random them off to see what gets selected and see what I can come up with over the weekend

    ReplyDelete