Sunday, March 31, 2019

Scripture Sunday Corinthians 15:33


It's Opening Day weekend!!
The above relic card is from 2017 Topps.


Corinthians 15:33
Do not be misled, bad company corrupts good character.

I chose this verse because a coworker of mine recently confided in me that he has been struggling with an addiction.  I was proud to hear that he has chosen to correct this beast that he wrestles with and that he has already relieved himself of the company he had once kept.  Hopefully that is the start of good things to come for him.  I will keep him in my prayers and pray that he gets some good spiritual advice to no longer need that addiction in his life or to be tempted by those he once called his,friends.

1 comment:

  1. I was just talking to my students (who are five months away from moving on to high school) about the importance of choosing friends who will help build them up, instead of tear them down.

    ReplyDelete