Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Santa's Coming...to wish everyone a Merry Cutchmas

I sent out my first wave of packages today for people who won my October #SAVESECONDBASE event contests.  In addition I sent out a few extra packages because I am in the holiday spirit.  I'm sorry I was late sending these out, but it was impossible for me to get to the Post Office with all the extra hours I was working in November.  As a side effect of so many days without a day off I only made 11 posts for the month.  Since creating Collecting Cutch, I haven't made that few posts in a month.

The following zip codes are in wave 1 to receive a package from me.
49002, 16933, 07044, 66223, 07840, 95119, 22980

If you get a package, please make a post and help continue to spread the awareness.

Thank you to everyone for the continued support and for having nearly 200 comments made during the October event.  1 woman will now be able to get a free mammogram thanks to all the comments made.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

On a completely related subject here are some of the Cutchmas cards I am sending out this year.




5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the CutchMas card...oh, and thanks for the post...a Save Second Base reminder is always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just put those ladies under my tree....PLEASE....No bow needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to make a lot of people happy I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone's talking about Christmas and getting me too excited. I think it's a post-Thanksgiving thing. But all that said, merry Cutchmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your custom Cutchmas cards!

    ReplyDelete