Thursday, August 17, 2017

Another edition of "What does the chicken say"

#buckbuckbuck

Thanks for joining me on this second edition of (insert 70s groove music)

What Does The Chicken Say?

It's been a short while since we have had a $3 victory on Collecting Cutch, but I am excited to show one of my most recent pickups.

Best of all...
It ran me only $3
#buckbuckbuck

Straight from 2017 Allen & Ginter comes this framed mini relic of Cutch.  I've previously shown off some of my full size relics.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet pickup! While I'm not the biggest A&G fan, I have always enjoyed their framed relics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Cutch! My favorite things about A&G have always been the non-sports insert sets, the non-sports personalities included in the base set, and the framed relics/autographs.

    ReplyDelete