Tuesday, August 8, 2017

PWE Kindness

I love the community we have.
I received 2 PWE in the mail late last week.

I received a 2017 Optic of Cutch that I didn't have in my collection yet. Tom from Eamus Catulli sent this to me very quickly.

Matt who has two excellent blogs Sports Card Collectors and Origins of a Cardboard Addict, sent me a new 2017 Allen & Ginter that was needed for the collection.  He also sent two nice bonus cards.  I love getting some unexpected Cutch cards in the mail.
Preseason football games are often meaningless and my team, Steelers, will be facing off against his Giants.  Should be a fun game since I primarily live in Giants Country.  Gonna watch it with some friends while having some brewskies and wings.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed! I am hoping one of the networks has it on TV for me to watch or I will have to wait for a replay on nfl network

    ReplyDelete