Monday, August 7, 2017

Variants among variants

2017 Allen & Ginter has been out for a short time now, but I have already added a significant amount of relics to the PC.

Andrew Mccutchen got 4 different released relics available in mass quantities (/99 or more).

Among them are a framed relic and World Baseball Classic full size relic (will show off in future posts)

Also released are two different photos used for a full size relic.

The variants don't end there though.  Among those full size relics are different color jersey swatches.

Behold the chaos that is my life of a supercollector.

The "A" version
Late 90s pinstripe throwback uniform grey away, alternative black jersey, and home white jersey

I also have the "B" version pinstripe away throwback
The white jersey swatch is en route, but I just couldn't wait to show off my craziness that I go through trying to collect Cutch.

6 comments:

  1. Great variety of game used-Neve thought to try and do this myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I see different colored jersey swatches, I feel the need to collect them all myself. It feels good knowing that there is at least one other crazy collector like myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a 2017 Allen & Ginter Magenta printing plate I just pulled out of Ginter X if you are interested?

    ReplyDelete